Oven to Charcoal HJX25M Josper
Oven to Charcoal HJX25M JOSPER
Oven to Charcoal 70 covered JOSPER
Nec plus ultra of the traditional cooking in the coals, and much better than a barbecue, this beautiful oven charcoal JOSPER that you can easily install in a professional kitchen. The oven JOSPER allows cooking continuous to the coals at elevated temperatures (300-350 °C). It broils, roast, toast or seized in no time.
- Time saving of the order of 35% compared to a classic barbecue (roast prime rib of beef 1 kg : cook 10 min.).
- The oven JOSPER that combines the benefits of an oven and a barbecue for use of the dishes about to serve.
- The oven JOSPER is very economical in charcoal and provides cooks better working conditions (less heat than a traditional barbecue).
Its effectiveness is surprising and the taste of baking in the oven JOSPER be recognized among a thousand. Ovens JOSPER are available on furniture, or to ask. Downright Plancha, Downright JOSPER, is the distributor approves the JOSPER in France.
- Start-up time : 30 min on average
- Coal consumption : 1.5 kg /h
- Daily consumption of charcoal Josper 10 to 12 kg
- Autonomy of cooking time : 9 h
- Output per hour : 60 kg
- Cooking temperature of 300 ºC to 350 ºC
- Bacs Gastronomes 2 x GN1/2 + 1 x GN1/3 with grid
- Power 3 kW
- Extraction capacity : 2800 m3/h
- Maximum rate of smoke 7 g/s
- Installation height recommended 550 mm from the ground
- Distance between other cooking components 100 mm