Charcoal oven HJX-20 JOSPER
HJX-20 JOSPER Charcoal Oven
Charcoal Oven HJX20 HJA-20 JOSPER
The charcoal oven Josper HJX-20 is a recommended mini oven for around 40 diners. The heating time is about 25 minutes, the daily consumption of charcoal is 6 to 8 kg.
Its effectiveness is surprising and the taste of baking JOSPER can be recognized among a thousand. Ovens JOSPER are available on furniture or to stand.
Josper is the smart and elegant combination of a grill and an oven in one machine. It works at 100% with charcoal.
Average hourly production of 25 kg and cooking temperature of 250 to 350 ° C.
The front opening and closing system of the door is patented Josper.
- Time savings of around 35% compared to a classic barbecue (1 kg prime rib: cooking 10 minutes).
- The JOSPER oven combines the advantages of an oven and a barbecue, allowing ready-to-serve dishes to be used.
- The JOSPER oven is very economical on charcoal and offers cooks better working conditions (less heat release than a traditional barbecue).
- Start-up time: 30 min on average
- Coal consumption: 1.5kg / h
- Daily consumption of Josper charcoal 10 to 12 kg
- Cooking time: 9 h
- Production per hour: 60 kg
- Cooking temperature 300 ºC to 350 ºC
- Gastronomes containers 2 x GN1 / 2 + 1 x GN1 / 3 per grid
- Power 3 kW
- Extraction capacity: 2800 m3 / h
- Maximum smoke flow rate 7 g / s
|Options||to put||Oven Cls A + Cabinet|
|Of guests||± 40||± 40|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) cm||74X47X103||83X52X94|
|Installation recommended by professional||-||-|
- Distance between other cooking elements 100 mm
Square plancha is an authorized distributor JOSPER in France.