Plancha Plancha! South West Editions
With Plancha Plancha, Liliane Otal invites us to try new recipes: the plancha aperitif, the gourmet plancha, the children's plancha, the sweet plancha ...
- Spanish origins (gastronomic societies from northern Spain, restaurants, tapas bars, etc.),
- the individual use of the private individual: advice on purchase and installation, maintenance,
- cooking methods adapted to each food,
- food preparation methods: marinades, herbs, etc.,
- more than 150 cooking recipes a la plancha.
Author: OTAL Liliane,
Number of pages: 144 - Format: 25 x 26