Plancha NS -80N Novo-Snack Gas MAINHO
Griddle Gas NS -80N Rectified 12 mm MAINHO
Shipping in 24 hours
Plancha NS -80N Rectified Steel 12 mm NOVO SNACK series - MAINHO
The 12 mm thick rectified cast iron cooking plate, the large capacity of the grease collection drawer, give this plancha the qualities required for intensive use and easy cleaning. and thus allows professional use without loss of temperature.
The food is seized immediately on the plate maintained at the ideal temperature of 270°C. The power of the adjustable flame thanks to the gas valve allows you to adjust the temperature of the hob.
This rectified steel cast iron plate can also be used as a cutting surface (technique of rolling the cutting edge on the plate) and the use of a scraper to detach the food is recommended.
Cleaning by thermal shock with ice cubes or vinegar water is authorized. The front collection drawer is dishwasher safe.
All stainless steel frame and hob
- 3 thermocouple safety valves
- 3 control buttons 50° - 300°C
- 1 machine washable collection drawer
- 1 set of 4 feet (leveling jack)
- 1 Z-E1 cleaning scraper
Criteria determining the choice of your plancha:
1° The quality of the metal of the cooking plate used. (ISO TC-186 corrosion test)
2°- Accuracy of plate temperature adjustment.
3°- Ratio: Mass of the plate / heat-up time > 270°C mini = (between 5 and 8)
4°- Equipment options and warranty
TB-80 tilting stainless steel lid fixed to the frame with screws + nut
- advantage: always available to protect the hob from bad weather, offers space for keeping warm, finishing cooking vegetables (for example), protecting the back of the plancha during grilling (a crepis for example)
TA-80 removable stainless steel cover
- advantage: can be put on and taken off in a jiffy to be stored separately and always stay clean. All stainless steel cover which gives your kitchen, at the end of the service, the pleasure of a perfect job.
Imperative: Before closing the lid in the low position or placing the removable cover on the hob, it is strongly recommended to switch off the griddle. The risk of overheating, in this case, would irreparably damage the hob
- Overall dimensions (LxWxH) mm
- 800 x 440 x 180mm
- Usable space (LxWxH) mm
- 795 x 430mm
- Metal treatment
- Ground steel plate
- Butane 29mb - Propane 37mb 50mb - Natural Gas 20mb
- 10.578 Kcal/h
- Power kW
- Weight kg
- MAINHO Guarantee
- Parts warranty
- 2 years(*)
- Z-E1 scraper - Degreaser - Maintenance manual
Based in Barcelona, the MAINHO factory (Maquinaria Industrial Hostelera) has been producing a wide range of equipment for the catering and hotel sector since 1981.
The manufacture of MAINHO products is carried out with the greatest respect for quality standards. The assembly lines are continually audited to ensure perfect assembly quality. MAINHO products comply with European standards and have been validated by the biggest players in the CHR : Doserres or www.maquinariahosteleria.org.
Catering professionals adopted these top-of-the-range equipment very early on: planchas, grills, fry-tops, fryers, woks and parrillas, modular and conceptual kitchens. MAINHO planchas, gas or electric, have the very latest technologies: components used such as gas taps, safety thermostat, servo-control, thermocouple safety, burners, pre and post-treatment of electrolytic chromium plating guaranteed 96µ.
You might also like