Plancha NC-60 Novo-Crom Gas Mainho
Plancha Gas NC-60 Novo-Chrom Mainho
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Plancha Gas NC-60 NOVO-CHROM - MAINHO
The new range of planchas to the hard chrome is equipped, on the front panel, of drawers of recovery of juice. In comparison to the plates with tray, the tray has the advantage not to disturb the service and to have a nice device to look at and to use.
It is a good idea to put a small amount of cold water in the bottom of the tray to freeze juice, fat. The design of the chassis all in stainless steel of the range de Novo Crom Mainho is particularly neat. No screws or nuts apparent. Everything is provided for easy cleaning and fast device.
- Iron plate steel rectified chrome-plated 15 mm (hard chrome 96 microns)
- Cooking Surface: 25.8 dm2
- Volume: 0,08 m3
- Chassis stainless steel 18/8
- 2 Ramps stainless tubular U-shaped
- 1 Collector recovery of fat (1.5 litre)
- 2 Taps of command 3-position
- 2 safety thermocouple
- 2 thermostatic probe 270° - 300°C
- 2 ignitions piezo electric. Delivery on mini pallet filmed
The comfort of the chrome appreciated by the heads grillardins or plancheros. Cook like a pro and époustouflez your friends about this plancha Pro. Maintenance simple and fast !!
TB-60 stainless steel cover rocker fixed to the chassis using screw+nut
- advantage: always available to protect the cooktop from the weather, provides a space for keeping warm, finish cooking vegetables (for example), protect the back of the plancha for grilling (a crepis e.g.)
TA-60 stainless steel cover removable
- advantage: posing and takes off a turn of the hand to be store separately and keep clean. Hood all in stainless steel gives your kitchen, at the end of service, the pleasure of a perfect job.
Imperative: Before you snap the cover back to its lower position or place the removable lid on the hob, it is strongly advised to set the plancha off. The risk of overheating, in this case, damage to the hob