Plancha NC-60N Novo-Crom Gas MAINHO.
Plancha Gas NC-60 Novo-Chrom Mainho
Plancha Gas NC-60N NOVO-CHROM - MAINHO
The NEW plancha NC-60N can be positioned on a carriage adapted or a service, or in your kitchen.
La plancha" NC-60N new range MAINHO is equipped, on the front panel, a large drawer of recovery of juice. It comes off very easily as soon as need. This system which finds all its interest if you cook duck breasts, for example, because it extremely easy to drain during cooking. It can easily wash in the dishwasher. It is a good idea to put a small amount of cold water in the bottom of the tray to freeze juice, fat.
Thanks to its piezo electronic ignition the griddle is simple and effective.
It is equipped with a thermocouple safety which can be used both inside and outside. Inside, choose a range hood powerful to minimize the smell of food cooking. We also recommend the stainless steel cover tipping as well as a protective cover for plancha and its carriage if you have opted for this configuration.
The plancha NC-60N for use with Butane gas bottles (use inside-outside) or Propane (for outdoor use).
The design of the chassis all in stainless steel range Novo-Crom MAINHO is particularly neat. No screws or nuts apparent. Everything is provided for easy cleaning and fast device.
- Professional griddles entirely built in 18/8 stainless steel
- 1 Hard chrome plate 15 mm thick
- Cooking Surface: 25.8 dm2
- Volume: 0,08 m3
- Chassis stainless steel 18/8
- 2 Ramps stainless tubular U-shaped
- 1 Collector recovery of fat (1.5 litre)
- 2 Taps of command 3-position
- 2 Safety thermocouple
- 2 thermostatic Probe 270° - 300°C
- 2 Ignitions piezo electric.
- 1 Scraper cleaning Z-E1
- 1 Dose of degreaser 80ml
- Delivery on mini pallet filmed
The comfort of the chrome appreciated by the heads grillardins or plancheros. Cook like a pro and époustouflez your friends about this plancha Pro. Maintenance simple and fast !!
TB-60 stainless steel cover rocker fixed to the chassis using screw+nut
- advantage: always available to protect the cooktop from the weather, provides a space for keeping warm, finish cooking vegetables (for example), protect the back of the plancha for grilling (a crepis e.g.)
- Total height of the griddle with the cover statement : 554 mm
TA-60 stainless steel cover removable
- advantage: posing and takes off a turn of the hand to be store separately and keep clean. Hood all in stainless steel gives your kitchen, at the end of service, the pleasure of a perfect job.
Imperative: Before you snap the cover back to its lower position or place the removable lid on the hob, it is strongly advised to set the plancha off. The risk of overheating, in this case, damage to the hob
- Overall Dimensions (Lxwxh) mm
- 600 x 440 x 180 mm
- Space required (Lxwxh) mm
- 595 x 430 mm
- Treatment Metal
- Plate hard chrome 96µ
- 86 Connection / Supply Voltage
- Butane 29mb - Propane 37/50mb - natural Gas 20mb
- 7.052 Kcal/h
- Power kW
- 8.2 kW
- Weight kg
- 47 kg
- Warranty MAINHO
- Warranty parts
- 2 years(*)
- Scraper Z-E1 - Degreaser - maintenance Manual
- Eight trillion four hundred thirty six billion twenty four million two hundred eleven thousand two hundred eighty three
You might also like