Paella dish D80 Stainless steel 18 8 Garcima
Flat Paella Stainless Steel 18/8 D80 GARCIMA la Ideal
18/8 STAINLESS STEEL PAELLA PLATE Ø80 GARCIMA the Ideal
80 cm diameter 18/8 stainless steel paella pan
Quality required for cooking over a wood fire, gas or oven
GARCIMA attaches great importance to the polishing and riveting of the handles of its plates.
Their design and finish are a guarantee of quality known throughout the world by catering professionals.
THE IDEAL® PAELLAS VALE NC IANAS
FOOD STAINLESS STEEL
There is not a single stainless steel but several types of stainless steel which are distributed as follows:
- ferritic stainless steel,
- austenitic stainless steel,
- martensitic stainless steel,
- austeno-ferritic stainless steel.
Stainless steel is an alloy resulting from the fusion at very high temperature of different constituents, iron, carbon and chromium being the main ones.
For a steel to be corrosion resistant, i.e. stainless, it must contain less than 1.2 % of carbon and at least 13 % of chrome.
Note that the higher its composition is in chromium and lower in carbon, the greater its resistance to corrosion.304 L and 316 L stainless steel, from the austenitic stainless steel family, are used for their high resistance to corrosion. The final surface treatment (passivation or electro-polishing) finalizes the protection against attacks from the external environment. Stainless steel will thus retain its original appearance over time.
- 304 L stainless steel will be used in particular in the construction of sinks, bain-maries, fryers, ice makers, etc.
- 316 L stainless steel will be mainly intended for use by the sea, a very aggressive environment for metals.
- Stainless steel 430, of the ferritic stainless steel family, is the type of stainless steel most used for the manufacture of tables, refrigerated cabinets and household appliances and food uses.
You might also like