Plancha ECO -60CD UNI MAINHO
Plancha ECO -60CD UNI Mainho
Plancha ECO -60CD UNI Hard Chrome - MAINHO
New all-stainless steel monobloc frame
- 1 removable cooking plate (LxWxH): 600 x 390 x 12 mm in 60µ hard chrome cast iron
- 2 U-shaped tubular stainless steel gas ramps
- 2 Thermocouple and Thermostatic Gas Taps
- 1 juice collection drawer
- 1 Set of 4 feet (leveling jack)
- 1 Piezo Ceramic (no battery)
Optional, for outdoor use, a hinged cover protects the device from the elements. In addition, it offers a space to keep warm for excess food that needs to stay warm for more than twenty minutes. For professionals, an all stainless steel hood gives your kitchen, at the end of service, the pleasure of perfect work.
Criteria determining the choice of your plancha:
2 ° - Precision of the plate temperature adjustment.
3 ° - Ratio: Mass of the plate / temperature setting time> 270 ° C mini = (between 5 and 8)
4 ° - Equipment options and warranty.
(The risk of overheating, in this case, will irreparably damage the hob.
Use of stainless steel containers:
The use of stainless steel pots and pans on a hard chrome hob must be done in accordance with a few rules:
Cast iron treated with hard chrome 60 or 96µ, although very resistant to thermal shocks, must not undergo mechanical shocks.
The zone reserved for conduction heating must not be at a temperature greater than 180 ° C.
- Overall Dimensions (Lxwxh) mm
- 610 x 435 x 190 mm
- Space required (Lxwxh) mm
- 600 x 39 mm
- Treatment Metal
- Plate hard chrome 60µ
- 86 Connection / Supply Voltage
- Butane 29mb - Propane 37/50mb - natural Gas 20mb
- 7.052 Kcal / h
- Power kW
- 8.2 kW
- Weight kg
- 33 kg
- Warranty MAINHO
- Warranty parts
- 2 years(*)