Plancha NS-80 Gas Cast iron Mainho
Plancha Gas NS-80 Rectified 12 mm MAINHO
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Plancha NS-80 Steel with Rectified 12 mm series NOVO SNACK - MAINHO
The cooking plate in cast iron of steel corrected to a thickness of 12 mm, the large capacity of the drawer for fat collection, gives the plancha and the qualities required for intensive use, easy to clean. and thus allows a professional use without loss of temperature.
The foods are entered immediately on the plate maintained at the ideal temperature of 270°C. The power of the flame is adjustable thanks to the gas valve allows you to adjust the temperature of the cooking plate.
This plate of cast-iron ground steel may also be used as cutting plane (technique of the rolled edge on the plate) and use the scraper to loosen the food is recommended.
Cleaning by thermal shock, ice, or water and vinegar is allowed. The drawer of recovery front-end is machine-washable in dishwasher.
Chassis all in stainless steel and the cooking plate
- 3 valves safety thermocouple
- 3-button control 50° - 300°C
- 1 drawer recovery machine washable
- 1 set of 4 feet (ram upgrade)
Criteria determining the choice of your griddle:
1° the Quality of The metal of the cooking plate used. (corrosion testing ISO TC-186)
2°- Accuracy of temperature adjustment of the plate.
3° Report: plate Weight / time t° > 270°C mini = (between 5 and 8)
4°- Options and hardware warranty
TB-80 stainless steel cover rocker fixed to the chassis using screw+nut
- advantage: always available to protect the cooktop from the weather, provides a space for keeping warm, finish cooking vegetables (for example), protect the back of the plancha for grilling (a crepis e.g.)
TA-80 stainless steel cover removable
- advantage: posing and takes off a turn of the hand to be store separately and keep clean. Hood all in stainless steel gives your kitchen, at the end of service, the pleasure of a perfect job.
Imperative: Before folding down the lid in the down position or placing the removable cover on the cooking plate, it is strongly advised to set the plancha off. The risk of overheating, in this case, damage to the hob
- Overall Dimensions (LxwxH) mm
- 800 x 440 x 220 mm
- Net usable area (LxwxH) mm
- 800 x 430 x Ep 12 mm
- Metal treatment
- Power kW
- 12.3 kW
- 10.578 kcal/h
- Nombre de parts
- 1 à 25 parts / h
- Weight kg
- 44 kg
- G20 - G30 - G31
- Options includes
- pelle de nettoyage
- 1 year